Solarstreet Solar Lighting
Solarstreet LED light poles offer an affordable lighting solution for pathways, roadways and public spaces, especially in more locate locations where access to mains power may not be economically viable. Being lower than a normal street light, these poles are ideal for providing a more precisely focused light on roadways, footpaths, walkways, parking lots, housing developments, commercial premises and other large public spaces.
Solarstreet light poles can effectively and efficiently provide extra security and safety for pedestrians, with minimal installation cost and zero ongoing power cost.
With the large capacity solar cells skillfully incorporated in the sleek, square aluminum posts, Solarstreet light poles use no large and visually intrusive solar panels and battery boxes, yet are capable of providing light for up to 14 days without daylight.
Available in three heights - 6’6”, 9’10”, 13’1”- the poles are equipped with an infrared sensor which temporarily raises the brightness on approach, reverting to a lower light level after 10 sec.
- Vandal resistant solar cells- sealed behind UV stabilized tempered glass.
- Dust proof, watertight enclosures - IP66 rated
- Can provide night lighting from dusk until dawn for up to 14 days without daylight
- Large capacity (317 sq.in.) solar cells generate up to 34.4 W total output
- Batteries can last up to 10 years and can be disabled when not in use
- Intelligent power management system maximizes the power generated from each panel
- Battery management system reduces LED brightness until sufficient light to charge
- On-board clock permits setting of custom on/off times
- Light brightens for 10 seconds on approach, then dims back to lower level
- No trenching or remediation work needed, only individual footings need to be installed
- No external power supply needed – install in parks, recreation areas and remote pathways
- Can be installed in a fraction of the time compared with mains powered lighting
Height: Solarstreet 200: 6’ 6”
Solarstreet 300: 9’ 10”
Solarstreet 400: 13’ 1”
Solar Panels: Power: 34.4W (8 x 4.3W panels)
Total Area: 317 sq.in.
Construction: PV cells sealed behind UV stabilized tempered glass.
Battery: Type: ARTS VHT Ni-MH
Capacity: 6V 10Ah
Lifetime: Up to 10 years at 68°F
Operating temp.: -40°F to +185°F
LED: Type: 3 x Cree XP-L high density LED
Color Temp.: Warm white, neutral white or cool white
Max. Current: 520mA
Max LED Power: 200 lumens per watt
Controller: Charging / Discharge: BMS system optimizes charging efficiency & prevents full discharge
Timer: On-board real-time clock allows setting of custom on/off times
System Switch: Magnet operated reed switch for activation
Proximity Sensor: Type: Passive infrared
Detection Range: Up to 16’
Detection Angle: 120°
Materials: Cap and Lid: Die-cast aluminum
Post and Chassis: Extruded aluminum
Finish: Powder coated
IP Rating: 66 (ingress protection)