Solarpost 200 Solar Pathway Lighting
Solarpost 200 LED posts provide a significantly higher high lumen, night long light output than any similar sized bollard or post light. With the massive 310 sq.in solar cells skillfully incorporated in the sleek, triangular aluminum posts, the power generating capacity of Solarpost 200 vastly exceeds small pole top mounted panels and avoids the use of large intrusive, solar panels and battery boxes. Consequently, the poles are capable of providing continuous nighttime illumination for many days without daylight.
On/off times and brightness levels can be set to suit specific requirements.
These low height poles offer an affordable means of supplying bright and reliable safety and security lighting around housing estates or private homes and along pathways and driveways, without the need for connections to mains electric supply.
- Large capacity (310 sq.in.) solar cells generate up to 21 W total
- Vandal resistant solar cells - sealed behind UV stabilized tempered glass
- Dust proof, watertight enclosures - IP66 rated
- Batteries can last up to 7 years
- Can be set to operate continuously for either 6 or 12 hours at night
- No trenching or remediation work needed, only individual footings need to be installed
- No external power supply needed – install in parks, recreation areas and remote pathways
- Can be installed in a fraction of the time compared with mains powered lighting
Power: 21W (3 x 7W panels)
Total Area: 310 sq. in.
Construction: PV cells sealed behind UV stabilized tempered glass.
Battery: Type: Ni-MH
Capacity: 7.4V/ 5.2Ah
Lifetime: 5-7 years at 68°F
Operating Temp.: -13°F to +150°F
LED: Color temp.: 6500K
Brightness: Custom set brightness levels
Timer Setting: 6 or 12 hours
Materials: Cap and Lid: Die-cast aluminum
Post and Chassis: Extruded aluminum
Finish: Std. powder coated - RAL 7001 silver grey.
IP rating: 66 (ingress protection)
Warranty: 2 years