'Sedi Connect' Solar Seating
A unique, fluid, wrap-around solar equipped seating unit, incorporating state of the art technology, constructed exclusively with sustainable building materials, offering the ultimate in comfort, safety and utility.
With a massive 1.2kW of solar generating power, a huge 440Ah battery capacity and exceptionally bright 2 x 50W strip lighting, Sedi offers the ultimate in high visibility, solar equipped seating for large, busy public spaces, especially with active nighttime activities, where reliable, extended performance is essential.
But Sedi is not just a phone charging station. It offers shelter from the sun and rain, a seat for resting and relaxing, a place to read and work (even at night), a focal point for community gatherings, an information point, a highly visible advertising site.
- Fully enclosed, timber lined, heavy duty steel frame
- Shade and shelter from sun and rain
- Uses sustainably harvested, highly durable Australian hardwood
- Extra-large solar power capacity - total 1.2kW
- Roof based solar panels reduce risk of accidental damage or vandalism
- Extra-high capacity 440Ah battery storage (440Ah) provides reliable long-term power
- 2 x USB charging outlets and 2 x Qi charging pads included - additional outlets easily added
- Extra bright 2 X 50W LED strip lights for reading or working, safety and visual appeal at night
- Unlimited opportunities to increase battery capacity, display panels, sensors, CCTV cameras etc.
- High visibility offers exceptional branding opportunities
Size: 113” x 89” x 39” Weight: approx. 1000lb Frame: mild steel, galvanized, powder coated Seat and Lining: hardwood timber – Blackbutt Solar Panels: 4 x 60 cell, 320W, Total 1.2kW Battery: 2 x 220 Ah – total 440 Ah Charging Outlets: 2 x USB, 2 x Qi wireless Lighting: 2 x 78” LED strip lights – 50W total Warranty: 2 years Options:
- WiFi modem for internet access within the seating zone (requires service subscription)
- Additional USB or Qi phone charging outlets
- 21” LCD or 32” e-paper screens installed in side panels
- Additional sensors, CCTV cameras, special lighting
- Heated seat panel
- Invertor and GFCI outlets for 120V power
- Extra capacity storage batteries