'Scandik' Solar Workstation
A sleek, modern solar workstation with overhead solar panels offering both a comfortable outdoor workspace and a convenient charging station for multiple mobile devices. Overhead lights enable the workspace to be used after dark. Either low or high tables can be selected depending on specific needs. The central trough serves as a receptacle for plantings which can be trained to grow up a wire screen.
The Scandik charging workstation forms part of an extensive range of fully integrated furniture including single bench seats, full length bench seats with or without backs, planters, litter bins, tables and information boards, all available in any RAL color.
- Space efficient workspace design
- Overhead lights permit working at night
- Central panel can be used to grow climbing plants
- Overhead solar panels minimize damage or potential for vandalism
- Co-ordinated range of bench seating ensures workspace never looks out of place
- Optional low or high tables extend versatility for different applications
Size: 64”W x 96”H x 15” (at base) Table Heights: High table 41”H, low table: 33”H Weight: 354 kg Frame: Stainless steel or galvanized steel Colors: Powder coated steel in any RAL color Seat: Softwood or hardwood Solar Panels: Total power 190W Battery: 75Ah gel deep cycle Outlets: 6 x USB Lighting: Overhead LED lighting Warranty:
- 12 months carbon steel
- 24 months stainless steel
- 60Ah lithium battery
- Powder coated in any RAL color
- Provision to supply 120V power