IBench Solar Bench Seat
A hi-tech alternative to regular street benches, the iBench solar bench not only features an eye catching, yet minimalist and timeless design, but incorporates USB and Qi phone charging outlets, ambient lighting, sensors and Wi-Fi connectivity. All benches are constructed of stainless steel for maximum outdoor durability.
Also included with the standard bench are a range of sensors that can gather and store data on temperature, humidity and particulate matter, visitor activity and WiFi usage. All data including system health data such as solar power production, power usage, battery voltage, can be accessed from the web-based dashboard at any time, in any location.
iBench can normally function up to 5 days without direct sun exposure. In summer, the battery can charge within 1 day, in winter it can be considerably longer. In bad weather, the bench will automatically power off.
- Constant monitoring of energy production, usage & battery status
- Environmental sensors record temperature, humidity, rainfall.
- Monitors usage - number of devices charged, Wi-Fi users, data usage (MB)
- Access system data from any device – phone, tablet PC
- 3 independent PV panels enable charging even when seating is occupied.
- Air cooled seat surface with 4 fans- activates at 95°F
- WiFi modem offers internet access within the seating zone (requires service subscription)
- LED lights under bench switch on automatically when darkness falls
- Optional ambient light colors - warm-white, blue, yellow, green (other colors on request)
Size: 73” L x 18 ¾” W x 21 ½”H (full size) Weight: 194 lb. Frame: Stainless steel, powder coated
Weather-resistant and vandal-resistant
Seat: Acrylic glass – Plexiglas, 10 mm thick Solar Panels: 120W Battery: AGM / Capacity: 40 Ah, 12V min. Outlets: 2 x USB , 2 x Qi pads Lighting: Ambient under bench LED lighting
Warm white, blue, yellow or green
Warranty: 2 years Options:
- Full 3/3 – 3 PV panels (73” L x 18 ¾” W x 21 ½”H)
- Midi 2/3 – 2 PV panels (48” L x 18 ¾” W x 21 ½”H)
- Mini 1/3 – 1 PV panel (26 ¾” L x 18 ¾” W x 21 ½”H)