ePaper Traffic & Parking Signs
Large e-paper signage for providing up to the minute advice to motorists on traffic conditions, parking restrictions or availability, with content updatable in real time via cellular networks.
Operating completely independently from the power grid, e-paper traffic signs can be installed practically anywhere. Easily manage critical city corridors, peak hour traffic flow and special events. Reduce operational costs for permanent signs and vastly improve flexibility in temporary sign placements.
Signs are programmed to ‘wake up’ during pre-scheduled windows of time when the content on the sign needs changing. Outside the ‘waking’ time, the signs use no power.
Sensors detect any tamper attempts, enabling road services to react quickly if any signs are damaged or moved
- Display traffic updates and alternative routes in real time.
- Sustainable - powered only by solar energy
- Paperlike daytime readability, even in direct sunlight
- LED light integrated front panel light, triggered by approaching dusk
- Unaffected by power outages. Faultless operation in extreme weather conditions
- Update data displayed in real time via cellular network
- Less strain on resources. Minimizes use of temporary sign placements
- Ultra-low power consumption. 99% more power efficient than LCD or LED
- Instant detection of location coordinates and tamper attempts
- Size: 29” x 17.3”
- Visibility: 16-level grayscale, 180° viewing angle
- Resolution: 2560 × 1440 pixels
- LED Light: Integrated frontlight for night viewing
- Refresh Rate: 250 msec (1-Bit) typical, adaptive waveform to ambient temperature
- Operating temp.: -4°F to +122°F.
- Non-operating temp.: -13°F to +158°F
- Mobile Wireless: 3G/4G (requires subscription)
- Software: Subscription service or self-hosting
Solar Power Module (Optional):
- Power: 12V @ 20W - optimized for low light
- Battery: 70 Ah LiFePO4)– Optional
- Battery life: ~30 days without solar charge